one day I was shopping for groceries and found this cheapish hot glue gun and just had to buy it. I've finally been able to use all the aquarium plants I was hoarding for some months now.
I went with mesoamerican look, not strictly aztec and anything. So they could fit in any historical or fantasy setting. I went with mostly snake motives, for serpentmen and such games.
Below is all that I've made, most of it (except for 3 or so smaller items) was made in one go. I've had the ball rolling when I got the idea for that snake monolith with wooden superstructure. Now, keep in mind they all need more foliage and static grass to call them done.
On second picture, you can see more leftovers used usefully.
Giant snake statue. Looks like an expedition has built a working stage next to it for easier exploration. The ladders are missing. I was thinking of playing it with special rules - as it grants great vision for snipers, the wood is old. When a man climbs on it, a die is cast - on 1 the rotten wood collapses and a man falls down to the ground.
Other than that, I've got many lurkers painted that I will show in separate posts for sake of established pattern. I will probably post more often to pump them all out by end of the month. I've also repainted my Dunwich horror. You can see new and old pictures at its original post, HERE.
Thanks for looking,