31 Oct 2012

Terrain contest has ended!

Hello,

the terrain contest's time line has ended today. It wasn't really a contest, as only Shelldrake really participated, to be honest. And it wasn't really successful, as I haven't built as much terrain as I'd want to. Main problem was, that the contest wasn't advertised enough and my blog isn't as well known as some I follow!

However, entry is still an entry and a winner is still a winner. So,

congratulations to

SHELLDRAKE
from here and here

for winning the "terrain conquest".

I got the prize all figured out, but it will take me some (very long, most probably) time to get it to you. I know it sounds silly, but I need some things from somewhere I don't need many things from, and so...I hope I can get it to you by the end of the year. 


5 comments:

  1. Well done Shelldrake. Do you have a link to the original post Mathyoo? I must of missed it sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://mathyoo28mm.blogspot.com/2012/08/terrain-terrain.html

    You haven't missed it, but you've focused on the tips, which were all greatly appreciated....especially Clint's "keep it simple" :D

    But as the contest was supposed to be "build terrain from the list of suggested", and I haven't really built anything new, it was a complete failure as such. I'd feel bad not to officially close it, so by all criteria, Ian won it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea, but I'm not much of a terrain maker myself.
    Glad Shelldrake was able to compete though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had completely forgotten about this :-P

    Thank you :-)

    Given that there wasn't much competition I am happy for you to keep the prize for another competition.

    That and it will save on postage to Australia :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, okay, then I'll just make it ready and I will send it whne I'll have something else to send to you!

      Delete